The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Talking about routines using Voki.

I loved this tool and I would recommend teachers to use it with children groups.We have the option to send messages using telephone, microphone or write our message. If you're not a teacher Why don't you try it to surprise a friend or boy/girfriend since you can send your message tothe person's e-mail?
I'm planning to use it with my junior group. I love testing tools with this group because they like using the net.I've prepared a voki talking about my routine. and I also prepared a tutorial  using a new tool to help them.( called Jing ) I'll post my voki in Edmodo. I'll ask them to see and tell me if they liked. I'll post the tutorial later and ask them to watch it and send me a voki talking about their routine.this will be their homework. My intention is to revise the topic we have just learned. I hope they can prepare their voki and have fun with it..
My tutorial

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário