The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

Working tutorials

The first time I saw this tool  I couldn't believe my eyes. I was having problems to use a specific site and then I received the explanation via tutorial. My reaction was: wow, How can it be done? As a student I felt very comfortable because I could see the movements of the mouse and I could pause to do the same at the same time as if I had a person next to me teaching me to use it. I'm talking about  screenr . Last semester I started using Edmodo with my students. I was a little resistant before but after some time I decided to try it. Then I had the idea to prepare a tutorial to help my students to use it.I tried to use simple language so that they could follow the steps. You should give it a try. You'll be surprised with the result of it.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário