The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Recordings - Using audioboo

This fourth  tool I tested is  called  audioboo.  I thought of using this tool to record one text  that is actually a pre- writing task. I'll be giving this one to my Pre-intermediate group level 3. There's an article in their books which they are supposed to fill in with some given words.After doing the exercise I'll play the recording for them to check,since it was not recorded in the book.I'll use it to correct the exercise in a different way.



Listen!

Um comentário:

  1. It seems like this is the tool with a higher sound quality. I'm going to test all of them now. And you have great and different ideas on how to use the recordings. You gave some inspiration.. hehehehe

    ResponderExcluir