The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

domingo, 17 de outubro de 2010

Presentation tool

This is another presentation tool I found  in Nik's list of posts.It's called 280slides and it's very easy to work with. I recommend it whenever you need to present something. Well, to test it I prepared this sequence of slides  to be used in my children group.  I want to present the most commom animals since the topic we are learning is this. In the same sequence I prepared some without labels so that students will be asked to remember the names by saying them and in a following class they will be asked to write down the names of animals that they remember. There's the link below in case there's a problem with the presentation.

http://280slides.com/Viewer/?user=54732&name=animal%20slide&fullscreen 



2 comentários:

  1. Hey !!!!!!!!!! I loved ur post....this tool seems really practical and user friendly!!! Loved ur idea of using it for a QUIZ in a second moment.... really enjoy ur SHARINGS.... :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very nice this presentation, Andréa! I saw some comments about this tool, but I dind't find it interesting at that moment. But now that I saw how beautiful your presentation is, I want to give it a try!

    ResponderExcluir