The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 16 de outubro de 2010

Working with animations

This is an excellent tool for dialogue animations. I read about this tool in Ana Maria's e-book. It's very worth reading  because it brings a lot of interesting  and useful tools for teachers and for classroom situation. The tool I'm talking about now is  goanimate. It's very cute but  its creation demands some time. You have many options of characters ,background, music and even effects. Why don't you try and create yours?
This is the second time I use it. This time I prepared this cartoon for my Pre- Intermediate group. In their books there's a listening exercise without the tapescript.Then I had the idea to use this tool so students will have a chance to see the tapescript in a different way. First they will listen to the dialogue. at the second time I'll show the cartoon .They 'll listen , read and try to do the exercise which is answer some questions about it.

http://goanimate.com/go/movie/0kb6pvbNm8ZU?utm_source=emailshare&uid=01_TNU6tdCZw




GoAnimate.com: Are you a morning person? by andreaborges


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

2 comentários:

  1. creative way to show the tapescript, Andréa.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very interesting way of showing the tapescript!!! I loved this tool, as well. And I agree with you, it demands a very long time to create, but the result is excellent!!

    ResponderExcluir