The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

quinta-feira, 7 de outubro de 2010

A good tool for brainstorming

Eliciting  knowledge from students is something very good and useful. But this time I'll experiment this tool for revising. The tool I'm talking about is called  mind42. I selected it after reading David Kapuler's e-book. I found it easy to prepare and it offers the possibility to work with pictures and words. I prepared this word web  for my Basic 3 group. The topic is verb collocation. I'm planning to show it in the beginning  of the class after  having worked with all the collocations . I'll click on the minus sign of each verb to hide the complemets, a little before students arrive. Then students will be asked to complete the web with the appropriate complement. The one who manages to fill it with more correct complements will get a sweet.


Verb collocations

Um comentário:

  1. Andréa, I've created a mind map too, but I think this one you used is more interesting than the one I used, because it's interactive. I think this makes the students more motivated. Onmy humble opinion, you are doing a very good job!!

    ResponderExcluir