The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 23 de outubro de 2010

Video Creations

As I was experimenting video creation  tools, I decided to use  two of them with the same pictures for different purposes. The post you see below I used one of them called animoto. The second one I used  the tool called Jaycut to prepare the video with pictures. Both tools I 'll use to revise items of vocabulary.
Let me talk about this post. As my students from Pre- intermediate  need some help to memorize phrasal verbs I decided to use this tool with the same pictures to give them a chance to memorize them.In the first post ( below ) I'll use  the tool as a game. In this post I'll use the tool as a quiz but in pairs. Students will see the pictures and choose 10 of them. After writing the list of  10 phrasal verbs  they will be asked to build up phrases with them.They will be given extra points for that activity.


http://jaycut.com/content/23-october-2010-628










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário