The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010

Wall communication

I was checking our communication site  and I came across this other option to work with walls. I've already used wallwisher  but I believe this one ( stixy ) offers more options and more space for students to come and participate. It can be used in various ways depending on the group and the teacher's creativity. Just to try on and see if it works I prepared this wall to use with my Upper level. The grammar topic is 2nd conditional. I will ask  them to come to the wall and tell me what they would do in the 3 situations suggested on the wall. I'll ask them to do at home but if they don't I'll give it in class.


http://www.stixy.com/guest/86755 

Um comentário:

  1. I really liked this tool!!! Ana suggested it on Twitter and it was exactly what I was looking for for a project with my t5.... I really liked ur suggestion for using it, and totally agree: it does offer more than wallwisher (which by the way has been down quite often lately!!!) GR8 Posts.... as usual!!!! :)

    ResponderExcluir