The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 2 de outubro de 2010

Working with a little of writing

I was exploring  cool tools and then I noticed that many of the tools suggested there are familiar to me . I was first exposed to them when I took the course Edtech last May/2010 ministered by Ana Maria Menezes. After observing this agreeable coincidence I decided to post some of the tools I learnt.
To work with a little of writing I selected wallwisher. I prepared this for my Upper intermediate group. The topic is regrets. I'll show the wall in class and teach them how it works . I'll use Edmodo.  Then  one by one  will be asked to come to the keyboard and type their phrase. It's simple and fast . Can be done in class (I'll use the interactive board ) or using their PCs at home.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário