The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sexta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2010

Video creations

This is a very good tool to present vocabulary or revise it. I thought  to use this tool called animoto, to revise vocabulary. I prepared it for my pre-inter group. As the topic is phrasal verbs I decided to use this tool which is very useful and easy to use. I will devide class in 2 groups. I'll show the pictures and students will be supposed to write down the phrasal verbs that are associated with the picturesTthe group that has more correct ones will be the winner group.


3 comentários:

  1. I think I liked the animoto video better. It's more dinamic. But a question, how did you manage to make a longer video? I thought you only got 30 sec videos for free.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I love Animoto!! I've used it before and the results are always very good!! And I agree with Ana, this one is way more dinamic than the other one you've created!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Outstanding blog you guys have preserved there, I totally valuate the effort.
    video creations

    ResponderExcluir