The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 30 de outubro de 2010

Recordings - Using audiopal

Now I'll be talking about  the fifth  recording tool called audiopal. It's another easy tool to use. What is good about this one is that it offers  the possibility to record  your messsage using the telephone, microphone , you can upload audio files and you can also write a text.  What I didn't like about this  is  that as you don't need to sign in you don't have your recording saved in one page. This time I prepared a recording for my Upper level. In their books they are supposed  to read one paragraph introducing the topic Urban legends. Then I had the idea to record it and transform it into a listening activity. There will be one question per pair and to answer the questions they'll have to listen to my recording.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário