The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

quarta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2010

Working with quizes

I love working with quizes that's why I loved this tool. We are given the option to choose ready quizzes or create our own. 
I believe we must revise structures that were given very often that's why I prepared this quiz to my Pre-intermediate group. I want them to remember the passive voice. I will post it in our communicative site ( Edmodo ) and I will ask them to do the quiz at home . I'll give them  a week to do it. After doing it they will be asked to leave me a message in edmodo saying if they liked or not. I took this idea after exploring wiki tools.  I chose the topic quiz and polls and the tool is my studiyo


2 comentários:

  1. Andréa, to make your application smaller , have a look at the embed code where it says width and height. YOu could change it to width 400 height 300 and publish again. IF it works, great, if not republish w/ the original embed and leave it like this. I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU BLOGGING SO WELL.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, Andréa, I love quizzes as well!!! And students, from all ages, love it too! They get so competitive when they face activities like this and we can use it to help them learn a little bit more. Thanks for the tip! I'll try it!

    ResponderExcluir