The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sexta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2010

Working with eyejot a recording tool

If you are a teacher you should try this tool. It's very similar to tokbox. Since it's not available I was given this option. You can use it to record messages or give dictation to students. It offers students the possibility to respond by recording their voices.



I prepared this to my pre-intermediate group.The unit is about quantifiers (8B).I took this idea from their book ( New English file p. 91) Instead of reading the questionnaire and choosing the answers in their books I'll be offering this option. Students will practise listening and speaking or listening and writing. If they choose writing they will have to use (Edmodo.com) a site we've been using to communicate. I'll show them in class this activity posted in the site I've just mentioned then I'll ask them to answer to the questions at home. It'll be a homework activity and they'll be given some extra points for that.
Reference:
webtools applied to teaching e-book ( By Ana Maria Menezes)
www.tokbox.com
www.eyejot.com
www.edmodo.com

Um comentário:

  1. Dear Andréa,
    Loved your eyejot activity. Ah, another alternative tool for the same activity could be RECORDR . Remember that when posting URLs, make them links to help your readers in case they are curious. GREAT JOB!

    ResponderExcluir