The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

A Junior project using photos




This is another very good tool to work with photos or videos. It's good for classrooms to revise things and it's good for anyone that likes to send photos to friends.The site offers 1 min free. Why don't you try?

 I'll share an experience of mine using this tool. It happened this morning with my Junior group.They are in the second semester. Since it was a revision day I took my camera with me and decided to try this tool. Some time before the class started I wrote verbs related to routine on the board. I used the ones they have just learnt. After revising the structure I asked them to choose a verb and perform it then I would take photos to send to parents via e-mail. They got so excited that it was difficult for them to decide who would perform what.It was a different and exciting way to revise vocabulary and they had fun.
The idea was taken from David Kapuler's e- book and the tool I used is called Flixtime 

2 comentários:

  1. Andréa, what a lovely idea to revise actions. Will you show the end result (video) next class? I'll be they'll love it. Can we publish it in the Cultura Inglesa blog? If so, I need the link to the video in order to grab the embed. YOU SHINE, my friend.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I loved it too Andréa!! An excellent idea!! And your students are very cute!!

    ResponderExcluir