The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

sábado, 2 de outubro de 2010

Working with games

This is the second game tool I learnt in   Edtech course that I 'll talk about. The other one I chose is  classtools.This tool is also very cool to revise structure and vocabulary and it's kind of simple to use.You can choose the topic you want. I used these 2 tools I mentioned quite often last semester and students had fun with them.  I prepared this game for my Upper level group  to revise vocabulary.I chose Arcade game generator- wordshoot to play . (I used it for some of the units because their book brings definitions of vocabulary so I just tranferred to the game template.) Again I'll use Edmodo and interactive board. After giving the vocabulary and after practising for some time I'll use the game in the second class to revise it. I'll  divide class in two groups. They will be able to choose a leader or if everybody wants to take part I'll ask them to form 2 queues facing the board. The winner will get some sweets.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário