The universe of learning

The universe of learning
learn2share

segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

Working with recording tools for dictation or listening exercises ( recordr.tv.com)

I have tried out the three suggestions that you can see below. The one I liked most was recordr.tv.com because it offers us the possibility to use the webcam. The second I liked most was vocaroo.com because it has the embed code in it that´s why I found audiopal.com a little less practical because you have to get the embed code in your e-mail. Why don't you try one of them? They are really useful.


2 comentários:

  1. Andréa, loved your recordings. As you can see, it's quite simple to add audios to our blogs.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very interesting, Andrea. Great recordings!!! I think you have many fans.

    ResponderExcluir